PROTECT BUILDING WINDOWS
Reduces maintenance and increases satisfaction of tenants and occupiers
Protect glass surfaces from damage and ongoing corrosion
The benefits of ClearShield Eco-Glass® go far beyond its easy-to-clean properties. It protects the glass surface from damage caused by corrosion, weathering and chemical contamination.
For architects, building contractors, building owners and facilities managers, ClearShield Eco-Glass® gives the following benefits:
- Protects glass during construction, reducing construction costs and delays
- Helps to handover completed glass façade buildings in pristine appearance
- Keeps glass looking like new, maintaining its clean and sparkling appearance
- Reduces maintenance and increases satisfaction of tenants and occupiers
- Specifying ClearShield® contributes to the ‘Green Building’ initiative by significantly reducing the use of water and harsh cleaning chemicals/li>
Architects and Specifiers
ClearShield Eco-Glass® can be specified for building projects prior to installation. The advantage is that glass is protected before, during and after the construction phase and helps to minimise delays.
Unprotected glass already installed
For glass already contaminated during or after construction, ClearShield’s specialist on-site team can renovate contaminated glass to its original ‘as-new’ appearance and then provide effective protection from future contamination.
Building contractors face the problem of concrete splatter, cement dust and slurry and other types of alkaline construction materials damaging and corroding the surface of glass on building sites.
ClearShield Eco-Glass® helps to reduce:
- remedial work and costly replacement for glass surface damage
- costs from unsatisfactory final builder’s clean or call-backs
- delayed certification on glazing handover
Inevitably, unprotected glass becomes contaminated over time, ruining a building’s appearance. Typical contaminants include concrete and silicone run-off, traffic fumes, tree sap and bird lime.
The result is costly and difficult cleaning. With ClearShield Eco-Glass® however, this means:
- less use of access equipment to maintain the glass
- increased effectiveness and reduced frequency of window washing
- glass stays cleaner for longer